Can you write an educational guest post for us? If yes, then why not move on? Team Calculator-online.net warmly welcomes talented writers to write knowledge-based content. You can get a chance to learn new writing styles and learn more by writing for us. Scroll down a little, get through the guidelines to write, the content type we accept, and complete the submission procedure.
What do We accept?
We only accept posts on the topics mentioned below:
- Maths or Mathematics
What We Don’t Accept?
We do not accept any writings regarding gambling, trading, or adults.
Email Us – [email protected]
What Writing Style You Ought to Adopt?
- Try to make your title as engaging as it can be
- It must contain a primary keyword in it.
- It should contain any crisp idea that could be handy for our readers.
- Use the H1 heading tag while writing a topic.
- Let our audience know what they will be learning from the article.
- How will the content assist them in resolving various calculations problems
- Focus on the pivot idea and briefly explain how it will be handy.
- You may get through the articles already published on our site. Follow the same pattern while adding the information that our traffic wants.
- Keep proper Heading Tags (H2, H3, H4, … etc.) and add relevant context to ease reading.
- Avoid over-optimization and artificial stuffing of keywords
- Try to make the article as organic as it can be considered!
- Use images or infographics to illustrate the concept under study better
- Use bullets to highlight various tricks to resolve particular problems.
- We accept word count in the range of 500-1500/Article.
How to Submit?
You can send us your writing piece via email. It can either be a Doc File or a Word File. Ensure you do not send us any “Zip File”.
What Happens Next?
After you submit or send your content to us, it is screened through the following procedure:
- Our editors will thoroughly read your sample content.
- Will gather feedback from our writing experts
- Get back to you with editing notes and ask you to make changes (if required).
- Once you are back with the content we seek, we will gladly publish it on our site!